Our Breezy Shades are made of a Lycra Polyester fabric. This material has bidirectional stretching, which means that the fabric will flow together with the movement of the air and will not create any resistance. The aerodynamic profile of our Breezy Shades allows air to flow freely above and below while giving the beach tent some lift and inflating it to its optimal shape.
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER- The ideal opening position of the shade is when it’s facing the wind. This way, the wind passes through the shade, there is no resistance and the sunshade remain steady in windy conditions.
At Breezy Shade we have carefully chosen fabric that is designed to both screen UV rays from entering the shade and stand up to being out in the sun over long periods of time. Our beach sunshade fabric is very similar to the kind used to make professional water sports gear. In addition to UPF50+ sun protection that the Breezy Shades provide, they are also sand-repellent, as well as chlorine, and saltwater resistant. Keep in mind that the UV protection you get under our beach shades is not a replacement for personal sun protection and we urge users to also use a good lotion or oil when out in the sun.
There is no need to put the shade down or move it to a different location. The only thing you need to do when the sun changes position in the sky is to simply move one or both of the poles to adjust the direction in which the beach shade is cast, and you are good to go again.
Breezy M is 2.1 X 2.1 meters and fits to 2-4 people
Breezy L is 2 X 3 meters and fits to 4-6 people
Breezy XL is 3 X 3 meters and fits to 6-8 people
Of course! In addition to being the ultimate beach shading solution, the Breezy Shade has so much to offer:
- Use it for Picnic/ grassed areas– There is a loop attached to each one of the sand anchors, which is designated to be hooked to grass or camping pegs. We can offer you our heavy-duty plastic grass pegs so you can use Sunshade on grassed area.
You can get extra pegs set here
- Use it when camping– If you want to set it up on hard soil, it’s best to use metal camping pegs.
- Use it as Trampoline Cover
- Attach it to your car- to create a shaded area right next to your car when you’re on a trip.
The Breezy Shade has so much to offer!!
In order to extend the product lifetime, we recommend:
- The fabric is sand resistant so a quick shake before packing should be enough
- Hand wash or a cold wash laundry at the end of the season
- No iron, no bleach.
- Dry it solely by air and not in a dryer
Absolutely- Just pack and go!
The Breezy Shades are lightweight, compact and perfectly fit in a carry-on bag. When the tent is packed in the carry-on bag, it is only 60 cm long, 15cm in diameter and weight only 2-2.5 kg (depends on size ). Just pack and go! When on holiday, don’t forget to send us photos and tag us…
Don’t worry, you can still use your Breezy Shade.
You only need to order the additional set of poles instead of those you’ve lost, and you are good to go again.